However, I felt that this stood out too much and made the bottom half of the advert too crowded so I rearranged it to be below the artist's name. Then, I changed the colour to black to make it easier to read.
As my feedback said I needed more links to social networks, I added in a link to the record label website. As this wouldn't fit in the right hand corner, I placed it on the left, above the small album cover preview.
However, I then felt that this was too crowded on the left side so I moved the Polydor logo back to the right.
Unhappy with the amount of text, I added in some more visuals (social networking logos that can be recognised universally) above the text links.
This is my final digipak advert. I am happy with the changes I made as I feel all of the information stands out, however the most important (artist title and album title) are the clearest.




No comments:
Post a Comment