Monday, 10 February 2014

Journal - Evaluation Planning


I plan to present our evaluation in a creative manner and incorporate green screen, a skill we learnt this year in media. This will allow the products that I discuss in my evaluation, e.g the digipak as a whole or a certain panel of it, to be on screen for me to specifically reference.

As my evaluation is split into four questions, I broke down each of these in order to help me answer the questions. 

Greenscreen will be incorporated in the presentation of question one and two. I plan to video myself analysing and evaluation my music video and digipak, using green screen to show the items I reference. These questions focus on the conventions of our media products and if they link to the genre of our artist and Goodwin's analysis, whilst also referencing if this image is consistent across my ancillary texts.

For question three, I plan to either use prezi, an online presentation website, or to construct a quicktime video featuring audio of myself paired with visuals.  Question 3 focuses on audience feedback so I will specifically reference my previous feedback posts, whilst question 4 asks me to evaluate the use of media technology throughout the stages of this project. I plan to use a similar method when presenting question four.

This is a more creative way of presenting my evaluation that also showcases my media skills and uses new media technology. 

No comments:

Post a Comment