After doing this, I imported my clip/s into Final Cut Pro and rendered them.
In order for me to edit my greenscreen, I selected the Chroma Key under the Effects menu. After dragging this on top of my clip, I ensured that the Chroma Key settings covered as much green as possible on the colour palette and adjusted the saturation and luma options until my background changed from green to black. I also adjusted the softening option in order to lessen the static that sometimes appears around me.
Then, I imported my music video and positioned it below my greenscreen to ensure that it played behind me whilst I spoke. For issues that I specifically referenced, such as our cuts or use of polaroids, I screened those exact clips behind myself.
After doing this for all my clips, I exported my video via QuickTime Conversion and then uploaded it to YouTube.







No comments:
Post a Comment