Friday, 14 February 2014

Journal - Filming The Greenscreen

We set up our greenscreen using the school's screen and our Fujifilm film camera and tripod. We positioned our camera so that our torso and head will be the only thing in the shot and tried to position ourselves as far away from the physical screen as possible in order to avoid the green glow that surrounds the person during post-production.





We shot our greenscreen clips in four different sequences, four per question. I plan to present at least two of my question via greenscreen and then present my remaining questions using the audio clips and Prezi. However, I filmed all four of my answers using greenscreen just in case of any later issues I could encounter with Prezi or editing my audio clips.

Filming using the greenscreen was successful as we encountered little errors, however I will have to cut out any pauses or verbal mistakes I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment