Thursday, 17 October 2013

Journal - CD

I experimented with the design for our CD. I tried having the CD mostly blank - with the exception of our logo and her name -- with a patterned, galaxy background. I chose the purple galaxy background because I thought it was more girly, though I also experimented with a more orangey one. I used the Jenna Sue from dafont.com because it looks artistic and handwritten; like Isla has handwritten it herself. This has been helpful because it has allowed me to see my ideas visually; I originally wanted a floral disc, like my partner, but thought that would be difficult to put a logo over.

When editing our digipak in full, I would like to have an image of Isla underneath the CD.My partner's first draft.

This is my partner's disc design:



My first draft of my disc design:


No comments:

Post a Comment