Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Logo

We have designed a logo for our artist. We wanted our logo to have a symbol that would be easy to recognise but would also reflect our target audience and artistic vibe. We decided on a butterfly with the same floral print we have used throughout to link everything our artist does together. We have also decided to market Isla on her first name more than her full name.

I am happy with our logo; I think that it looks artistic but also simple. It was important for us to use a font that resembled calligraphy so that it looks like she had written it herself, like a signature, which adds to this intimate, personal feel that we want both our digipak and music video to have. I feel like the butterfly and font could easily be put on an album, whether it's on a physical CD or the cover.

However, we will present this to members of our target audience to see if we get positive feedback.


No comments:

Post a Comment