Below is the verbal brainstorm my group member and I had, where we decided/discussed our separate digipak ideas. I want to use polaroids on my album cover, though am still debating whether it will be practical for the album cover as it means I will have to use a background that links in with my chosen image and not take any attention away from the polaroids [which I believe could be difficult]. I attempted to look for an appropriate background by looking online for inspiration, debating between a floral theme or a galaxy theme.
I have also given some thought to the content of the photos; they will mostly be close-ups and mid-shots to keep the focus on our artist and her image. For the tracklisting, I am debating a collage of polaroids. I have decided that my digipak will have two CD's, which will take up two of my sixth panels.
No comments:
Post a Comment