Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Blog Feedback



My feedback for my digipak was mostly positive; the constructive criticism that I was given were points that I agreed with.

We surmised that this panel needs to have a different background because the outside location gives it an urban feel that doesn't fit in with my digipak. Another re-occuring point is that my digipak is very feminine and, whilst females are my primary audience, it can not completely exclude my secondary audience of males. To resolve this, I plan to experiment with colours: for example, using a darker purple as opposed to the feminine, lilac colour I have been using.

As our artist is of the indie-pop genre, it is important that our digipak reflects both of these sub-genres. My main feedback was to ensure that this is presented as currently it is more pop-oriented than indie. I have several photos of long exposure and of Isla with a Diana F camera that  I can bring in to make my digipak look more indie, or experiment more with polaroid stencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment