I feel like I generally stuck to my digipak plan, though I changed some of my props/location: I wanted a photo of Isla next to a post box but later scrapped this due to practicality reasons. Instead, I just used a lampost. I plan to edit the separate photos of Isla standing on either side together in photoshop.
For my partner's digipak, Ceren took photos like the one below. This wasn't something I considered, but I like how it looks.
These are some of the photos we took with our camera props. After taking a few photos landscape, I decided portait looked better -- especially if I want to stylise it like a polaroid.
The main problem of our photoshoot was capturing lens flares: it was more difficult than we expected to get the lighting right, however hopefully the photos we managed to take will be useful once we edit them in photoshop.
I originally planned to have a close-up of Isla with her hair fanned around her, but after trying this out, didn't think it worked very well so instead I took some close-ups and used some more props. I also took a photo of Isla's hair panned down her back that I really like.
I expected long exposure to be quite difficult to do but, apart from having to wait until it was dark as the photos with lighting didn't work, it was quite easy and we managed to get several different shapes, not just our artist's name.
No comments:
Post a Comment