After a one to one with my teacher, we decided it was too girly and didn't reflect the indie element of our genre as much as it did the pop genre. I tried to resolve this by limiting the purple on there to just the background and the costume, instead using white for additional colour. I also added in a frame on photoshop and changed the font to the one below, as my feedback stated my current font (Art Brewery) was too difficult to read. After experimenting with a different style font, I have reached the conclusion that I still want to use a calligraphy/hand-written font because it gives it a personal feel.
However, I do not like how this looks as I think it looks too boring and it left no space for the album title. I used a different photo on this album cover also and like how that looks in the middle of the cover, but still think that this album cover looks too pop and not alternative enough.



No comments:
Post a Comment