I made a presentation for when we have to pitch the first draft of our digipak design to the class. I put the photos that I edited and the ones I plan to edit together in the template to communicate a brief idea of my final product. I am happy with how it looks because I think it links together however am concerned that the photo outside stands out, but I plan to re-edit this so it fits in with the purple theme.
I added a lens flare to all of my photos so that they link together.
My album cover needs to be improved as the edges aren't neat but I like how the photos go with the background; my final product will definitely resemble this draft.
The photo I want to use for tracklisting and the photos for behind the individual CD's are currently unedited however I will give them more of a purple hue and merge my long exposure photos together. My tracklisting will be quite simple, with a photo of Isla positioned on the right and the tracklisting going down the left.
The second panel for my digipak is the one I edited most, because of the double effect. I like how it turned out, but I think it stands out from the rest of my photos. In an attempt to rectify this, I added the same lens flare effect that the rest of the photos have but I think it's the location of the shoot that is making it stand out. Hopefully I can edit the photo to fit in with the colour scheme as this photo demonstrates the elements of fashion in Isla's image.
I wanted my digipak to have a personal element and I think my 3rd digipak panel does this with the polaroid stencil. It also gives a artistic, vintage feel because of the flower crown and Diana F camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment