Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Journal - Digipak Advert (Second Draft)

Here is the second draft of digipak advert. I adjusted the font for my smaller text and changed the colour of my album title so that it was clearer to read, like my feedback stated. Changing the font of my smaller text meant that I could now include numbers (my previous font was not available for numbers and symbols, only letters) so I changed my text to read "#1" as the success of a single will encourage people to buy the album and is commonly used when marketing digipaks and adverts.

I also added the date for the upcoming album.

I am happy with my digipak advert; I think that using one bold photo means that it is simple yet the faded palm tree background and lens flares provide artistic elements. I also think that, as a marketing tool, it is also effective as it references different media platforms and advertises my artist.


No comments:

Post a Comment